Monday, February 16, 2009

What will be your gift for your Valentine this year if you are given a budget of Rs. 8000.00

Amidst all the tensions that was prevailing in my official life and my personal life the day I was expecting came. Valentine's Day. People used to make fun saying that if you love truly then all the 365 days are valentines and on leap year 366 days. My answer to them is yes all days are special but valentine's day is really special. Just because we are celebrating Aug 15th as Independence day does that mean we are not independent on other dates??? sorry went off the track. So for this valentine's day I wanted to gift him something he is looking for a long time. He is a music lover and loves to listen to music all times.

So, I can gift him an MP3 player or an IPOD. Here is the catch. He already has two MP3 players. So what to do. Then when he took me to the near by shopping mall last time I saw this BOSE showroom. As usual we went there to checkout the demonstrations. Even though he wont buy anything just to listen to the music the way BOSE delivers is special according to him. This time I was a bit more curious on noticing what all things he is looking at. This time after seeing all the hometheater systems and other things he was checking for the desktop speakers.


BOSE Companion™ 2 Series II Multimedia Speaker System

In the Bose shop we saw the cute little speakers. The sound quality was excellent. They demonstrated playing some MP3 songs some audio cds and also a DVD. The speaker had a volume control on its own. Also you can plug in a headphone. The best part of it is you can connect the Speakers to the PC and then you can also connect it to an MP3 player. I gave the guy the MP3 player I had just to check. It worked perfectly fine and I was amazed to see the sound quality. It produced good sound even at a higher volume. If the equalizer in the player is perfect then there is no worries.

I simply loved the music, when I love it he should also love it. When we came out he told that the speaker is good but he is not going to get it as he is looking for a higher model which is pretty costly. I decided this has to be my gift as my budget is only 8000 and it suits the budget well. The next day went to the same shop got it and Gift wrapped it. He was on cloud nine when he realised what his gift was and he plays my favourite numbers first before switching to his. This is love.

If you want to know more about the speaker I gifted check it out here - http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=13315

No comments: